You! The best gift giver ever!
Your Gift Certificate is completely customizable. Include a special message and mail directly to anyone, anywhere in the United States, or receive a digital copy you can print at home! If you wish to send by mail, please allow 7-10 business days for shipping and handling.
Gift Certificates can be applied toward any trip or program offered through The Northwest Passage*!
Gift Certificates can be bought in $50 increments online, or in any amount by calling our office at 847-256-4409.
To purchase gift certificates online, click the Book It button in the upper right hand corner of this screen. Select number of $50 increments under drop down menu "How many people are you signing up?" On the next screen, fill out all pertinent information. This is information about the purchaser of the Gift Certificate, not the recipient. Type the message you would like to appear in the "Comments or Special Instructions" section. Type in the Recipient's name in the Guest section at the bottom of this screen. For more than 2 increments of $50, type in the same name for each "Guest" (each increment must be associated with a name). Follow remaining steps through checkout.
Please call our office at 847-256-4409 with any questions.
Gift Certificates expire one year from purchase date.
Registration required and subject to availability. Cancellation policy applies.
Valid on new registrations only. Gift Certificate value will be applied toward the deposit of new trip registrations. Deposit is equal to 50% of the total trip fees and is due upon registration. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to trip start date.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer ends December 31, 2019 5:00pm CST
- Gift Certificate cannot be purchased with any other on-line promotional offers.
- The total added value will not exceed $150
- Gift Certificates expire one year from the purchase date.
- Registration required and subject to availability. The cancellation policy applies.
- Valid on new registrations only. Gift Certificate value will be applied toward the deposit of new trip registrations. Deposit is equal to 50% of the total trip fees and is due upon registration, the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to trip start date.
- Administrative fee may apply.