The Northwest Passage's Belize Yoga & Wellness Retreat is featured in this article on unique yoga vacations.
Here you can find all The Northwest Passsage press clippings we've accumulated over the years.
- Polar Explorers Director and Guide Annie Aggens is interviewed by Women's Adventure Magazine.
- The Northwest Passage's rock climbing trips are featured in this Chicago Parent Magazine Article.
- The Northwest Passage offers thrilling dogsledding adventures in the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
- The Northwest Passage guide Dana Paskiewicz discusses kayaking the historic isle of Crete, Greece.
- Northwest Passage guide Dana Paskiewicz is spotlighted in AFAR Magazine as the 'Featured Traveler'.
- The Northwest Passage's Keith Heger speaks to the Chicago Tribune about stand-up paddleboarding and on-water safety.
- Northwest Passage family member and Assistant Polar Guide Taylor Sweitzer journeys to Antarctica and climbs Mt. Vinson Massif.
- Polar Explorer's own Taylor Sweitzer treks to the South Pole and climbs Mt. Vinson Massif