Wilmette teen guides group of international travelers to the South Pole with PolarExplorers.
Here you can find all The Northwest Passsage press clippings we've accumulated over the years.
- The Northwest Passage and Polar Explorers are featured in this Sun-Times article.
- Taylor Sweitzer, 18, skies to the South Pole and successfully summits Mt. Vinson Massif.
- Taylor Sweitzer, 18, of Polar Explorers skied to the South Pole and reached the summit of Mt. Vinson, the highest mountain in Antarctica.
- Our own Annie Aggens is interviewed in this article on the psychology of being lost in the wilderness.
"PolarExplorers: Wilmette guiding company takes adventurers to the top of the world", WGN Television
Marcus Leshock, WGN Television
"Timmins native Dale Shippam, a heart transplant survivor, is trekking to the South Pole!", TimminsTimesDale Shippam, heart transplant survivor, treks to the South Pole with PolarExplorers!
- A Thunder Bay man and heart transplant recipient will soon embark on a journey to the South Pole to raise awareness about organ donation.
- Wilmette's Sweitzer leads trek across South Georgia Island.