An account of the PolarExplorers' trek across South Georgia Island.
Here you can find all The Northwest Passsage press clippings we've accumulated over the years.
By Kristine Reilly
Updated: August 7, 2012 9:18AM
There’s a lot of reasons for going to Hawaii, but if yours was stand-up paddleboarding, cancel that flight.
- Enjoy the increasingly popular Stand-up paddle board programs around Chicagoland. A great workout with beautiful scenery, enjoy Lake Michican on a Stand-up Paddle Board.
- For the second year in a row, Northwest Passage will host Kayak Iraq, a benefit kayak-a-thon for the Iraqi Student Project, a national organization that assists refugee Iraqi undergraduate students.
- Fox News Latino features The Northwest Passage's Honduras kayaking trip.
- Ivan Finotti offers an account of his recent January, 2012 trip with the Polar Explorers.
- PolarExplorers founder Rick Sweitzer guides adventurers to ceremony honoring the South Pole's discovery.
- Polar Explorers offers adventuresome North Pole expeditions.
- Polar Explorers, specializing in expeditions to Polar regions, prepares travelers for the centennial celebrations of two pioneering Antarctic expeditions.